Saturday, March 13, 2010

Introduction


Hi friends-
My old joke used to be that when I got the urge to exercise I would take a nap and the urge would go away. It was only said half in jest--exercise for the sake of exercise just didn't hold any appeal for me. I've had a change of heart since I set a goal for myself to go to Montana and hike in Glacier National Park with my camera and a camcorder and see and capture the kinds of images that people want to hang on their walls. The photo I'm posting today is not one I've taken, but it is one that inspires me to get out and get my lazy old butt in shape to make the trek, hopefully without Text Colorundue incident.
This is also my first attempt at blogging, so I'm really not proficent at this forum, but the intent is to get proficent and be prepared to post daily when I'm in Glacier so friends and family can follow along if they choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment