Thursday, May 6, 2010

Time and Ambition...

It seems like the two are never both present at the same time. When I have time to train, it seems the ambition is lacking, and vice versa. After tax season ended, I've been kind of busy trying to catch up an lawn work and jobs around the house, as well as fulfilling my volunteer obligations with the various organizations I am involved with. As a result I haven't been doing a lot of walking or even biking, unless you want to count mowing lawns as training. Hopefully I can turn over a new leaf soon.

I happened across a link for a satellite tracking/messsaging device on a backpacking website I frequent. Pretty cool. It's kinda expensive (for the time I would be using it) but it might be a pretty handy device to have just in case. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it! I will definately be checking into this further.

No comments:

Post a Comment